I really do find Berlin beautiful. Strangely so. I think the history and how much there is to do here everyday is amazing. Coming from Orange County and having grown up in Sunnyvale - I'm so glad to have so much to do in one place. Sunnyvale is a great place to live but it's not a city. And after a month in Berlin, I realize that I want to live in a city for a large chunk of my life. I love that there's always something to do - even if I'm not always going out to do it.
Midterms are around the corner! I can't believe that I'm already almost half-way done with the program. It feels too short. Two more weeks and we have exams, then Spring Break. After that it's a few more weeks until the excursion to Munich/Vienna. And then Zhenya is coming! I can't explain how excited I am for her to be here so we can tear up Berlin. It's gonna be amazing.
This weekend I am going to Hamburg. While I am excited to go, I am weary of spending any time in Hostels. Partly because of the movie, "Hostel." ... We'll see how it goes :)
No comments:
Post a Comment