Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I suck at this whole blogging thing

I keep on saying that I want to post more - but I always forget. It's so hard to post something when Internet isn't something I get in stable amounts and when there's so much to do in Berlin. All the time I spend sitting online, I feel like I'm wasting. Like right now, I'm sitting in this cafe reading for my history class and writing this post, and I feel like I should be doing something. Granted, it's 18:00 and there really isn't anything open for me to do. I don't know, I feel so lazy when I'm online.

Lithuania and Latvia were great. Pictures are going on Facebook soon. I loved Riga and Vilnius - Riga way more. There was more to do and it was actually sunny there, even though it was -20 Celsius. We spent a lot of time sleeping, checking out the nightlife of each city, and doing coffee shops because it was so cold. Though I've learned I can handle cold weather, I prefer the 4+ Celsius weather that is in Berlin. I feel like I might die when I head back to California (figuratively) from the heat.

I can't really say much about the vacation other than it was a perfect vacation. There was no rushing around, no stress. Just what I wanted from a break. I feel like when I go home to NorCal for Spring Break -- I am always running around like a headless chicken, trying to see everyone. And while I love doing that, it's nice just to... sleep. A lot.

Hmmmmmm.... what else. Academically, I need to write a term paper and work on a few reports within the next few weeks. I am not excited about it, but I guess I am in Berlin to study --- so not surprised. Just a hassle.... :/

Randomly, I am going to try to see how long I can go without wearing jeans. I brought a lot of tights and leggings with me, so we'll see how long those last me. Fashion here is more centered around boots and tights - less jeans. I kinda love that. Mostly because my jeans are all now too big for me (and washing them in the sink is such a pain in the butt!!!)

BACK TO READING :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment